Food Lion #1165 on Apperson in Salem VA
Food Lion on Apperson in Salem, VA is the best Food Lion store I have ever been in and shopped in.They people there are soo sweet and friendly.
The store is very clean although it is one of the store that didn't get remodled (sadly:[). I LOVE IT. Will always shop there from now on. I love all of the cashiers except for some of the new ones but its okay because they're new and maybe after 90 days they'll go away ;) Either way, I love it.
I'd come there even if the select few that I don't like were there because the good out weights the bad. They always take care of me, bag everything the way I want it no matter how picky I get, and always help me even on my worst days. They're always smiling always laughing and always fun. I ENJOY going to the store now and that's something I never thought I'd enjoy.
R*B W**D, YOU BETTER BE NICE TO THIS STORE.
I KNOW YOU'RE THEIR DISTRICT MANAGER AND I LOVE THIS STORE SO GIVE THEM KUDOS.:D108d5928 review #320061
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I purchased a couch from them Oct 2014. After calling them several times, the couch finally arrived in Dec or Jan. When we received it, it had a missing leg..."
- "I contacted Kabam for not receiving my rewards in a stadium (Hunger games-Panem rising). Someone with the handle-Rain, replied and told me it was under investigation. Rain also stated..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."