Food Lion #1165 on Apperson in Salem VA

Food Lion on Apperson in Salem, VA is the best Food Lion store I have ever been in and shopped in.They people there are soo sweet and friendly.

The store is very clean although it is one of the store that didn't get remodled (sadly:[). I LOVE IT. Will always shop there from now on. I love all of the cashiers except for some of the new ones but its okay because they're new and maybe after 90 days they'll go away ;) Either way, I love it.

I'd come there even if the select few that I don't like were there because the good out weights the bad. They always take care of me, bag everything the way I want it no matter how picky I get, and always help me even on my worst days. They're always smiling always laughing and always fun. I ENJOY going to the store now and that's something I never thought I'd enjoy.

R*B W**D, YOU BETTER BE NICE TO THIS STORE.

I KNOW YOU'RE THEIR DISTRICT MANAGER AND I LOVE THIS STORE SO GIVE THEM KUDOS.:D

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16, 2014 #805891 Fayetteville, North Carolina

the name of this website is www.pissedconsumer.com not exactly where you go to leave a compliment ***

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Food Lion. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Food Lion.
Filing a new complaint about
×